Java Developer for Avinode Group
IT - Göteborg
Avinode was the first company to move business aviation online. It was a move that the historians might call disruption, and that’s flattering, but Avinode has always seen it as simply providing the technology that business aviation deserves. Today, Avinode is a marketplace to buy and sell charter online. Every year, Avinode processes around 4.5 million trip searches and 6 million trip requests.
The company was created back in 2002 to answer a straightforward problem: operators had empty planes and brokers had clients that wanted to fly. And yet there was no real-time online marketplace where these two groups could explore and buy each other’s services. Avinode revolutionized the industry by bringing it online.
Avinode is at the technological forefront of the shift to the online booking of private air charter. The web apps and APIs implemented by their customers see around 2 million searches per year – and growing. Avinode is now looking for more Java-developers to join their team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Participate in the development of Avinode's products: Avinode, Paynode, Schedaero.
- Work with cross functional agile teams to continuously learn and deliver product value.
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery. Avinode ship code daily to their customers.
Skills and qualifications
- You have basic programming skills in Java.
- You communicate well in English and Swedish, verbally and in writing.
- You have a strong sense of inner drive and responsibility.
- You believe in things like automated testing, automation and monitoring.
- You have a university degree in relevant field.
- Knowledge and basic skills in Azure.
- Previous experience from building your own tests.
- Relevant work experience.
Why Avinode Group?
- Avinode are revolutionizing an industry. They love being at the forefront of the market.
- They are a small company with a big footprint. You will be seen and be heard.
- You will be surrounded by Noders who love what they do in work and love what they do outside of work.
Job Type: Full-time
We are Bonsai Consulting Since our launch in February 2016, we have been constantly working to improve the staffing and recruiting industry. It should not consist of unnecessarily long, complicated processes, low transparency and poor communication. Bonsai Consulting acts as a bridge between talent and employers in need of staff for everything from part-time to full-time services and recruitment. All of this is made possible through our in-house developed platform, designed to take today's staffing into the future. In short, Bonsai Consulting stands for efficiency and quality at every level.